Get Beautifully Straight Teeth
With Invisalign® from $3,995
Need straight teeth now, Invisalign® knows that sometimes we just can't wait.
We need straight teeth and we need them now, whether for a special occasion, an important business meeting, or for our overall sense of wellbeing.
Invisalign’s fast treatment options can get you straight teeth and that beautiful smile you’re imagining in as little as three months
How does Invisalign work?
As part of the Invisalign family, Invisalign Express uses Invisalign’s virtually invisible, clear plastic aligners move your teeth in position.
Suitable cases for Invisalign
So, how do you know If you need tooth correction, If you’ve got a crooked tooth or a gap between your teeth that is annoying you, Invisalign could treat this. Maybe you had orthodontic treatment In the past and your teeth have moved slightly, meaning you’ve lost that set of perfectly straight to you once had.
Fast and effective: Minor tooth corrections can be achieved in as little as three months meaning you’ll see results before anyone finds out you’e even having treatment.
Aesthetically pleasing: Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible so no-one will know you’re wearing them at all.
Easy maintenance: The removable aligners make having orthodontic treatment easy. You can remove them for eating, brushIng and flossing and for important occasions, such as a business meeting, social engagement or even your wedding day.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- Discreet treatment: Invisalign aligners are virtually invisIble so you can straighten your teeth wIthout anyone knowing, They’re also removable, so you won’t have to change your lifestyle while having treatment. You can still eat and drink all the foods you enjoy.
- Comfort: Invisalign aligners have no metal brackets or arch wires to cause Irritation to your mouth. This means they are extremely comfortable to wear. What’s more, no metal or wires means you won’t need as many appoIntments with your orthodontist as there are less adjustments needed.
- Easy to clean: Traditional metal braces can make it difficult to Floss a. brush properly, which can cause decalcification. This can lead to unsightly marks on your teeth a. possibly even decay. Because Invisalign aligners are removable, you can brush and floss normally, making it easier to maintain good oral hygiene
- Less risk: To move teeth, force needs to be applied. One of the problems that can arise from this is root resorption. This condition refers to the breakdown of the root of a tooth and could lead to the loss of the tooth. Because the forces exerted by Invisalign aligners are more gradual than those applied by traditional braces, early indications are that Invisalign treatment exhibits a much lower rate of root resorption.
- Safer on teeth: When traditional metal braces are removed from teeth, this can sometimes cause some of the g tooth’s enamel to e removed as well. Because Invisalign doesn’t use adhesive to bond brackets to teeth, enamel scouring is not an issue.
Get started today on our weekly repayment plan
Invisalign treatment can be paid off in weekly repayments of approximately $41.90 (or $83.75 fortnightly), on a 12-month payment plan.